Rent a Car
Taxi-transfers company offers car hire services: in airports (Podgorica airport, Tivat airport), Montenegro ports, marinas, cities and all across Montenegro.
We offer you affordable car rental prices and high level of professionalism.
No waiting, no getting lost - someone of our qualified Montenegro car rental staff members will pick you up right at the airport/address and take you straight to the car that has been cleaned, prepared, comfortable and parked nearby for you.
Taxi-transfer also delivers cars and provides transfers with drivers to any destination chosen by you, including neighbouring countries - Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Albania, Macedonia and Kosovo.
- Golf polo
- Golf loupe
- Van (8 seats + driver)
- car rental in Podgorica airport and Tivat airport, Montenegro
- car rental Montenegro - car delivery to any address in Montenegro
- transfers of passengers from/to airport, hotel or other destination
- professional chauffeur service in Montenegro and bordering countries
- quality car fleet
- support 24/7
- unlimited mileage car rental
- long term rentals
Do not hesitate to contact us if you can't find what you are looking for, or if you have special needs which are not covered here.
RENT A CAR IN MONTENEGRO WITH US!
- Minimum drivers’ age is 23 years.
- A valid driver’s license held for at least 3 years is required.
- VAT is included in price.
- Insurance (CDW and TP) are included in price.
- Unlimited mileage for territory of Montenegro.
- Fuel is not included in price.
- Customer is obliged to return the vehicle with the same fuel level as during pick-up.
- Crossing State border is not allowed without written permission.
- Parking and traffic fines are client’s responsibility.
- In the case of lost keys or documents, fee must be paid.
- Special rates are provided for long term rental.
Cars have risk insurance (kasko - CDW and TP), which means that it covers all kind of damage including theft.
Insurance does not cover the following:
- Damage to the tires, wheels, windscreen, underside of the car and interior of the car.
- Damage caused when driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicating substances.
- Damage of the vehicle caused when driving without a valid driving license or if the driver is not authorized in Contract.